Halifax quality homes
If you’re the owner or renter of a Halifax quality homes you understand that it’s a lot of work to keep your home looking great. A quality paint job is a big part of making your place look fantastic.
At Paint Next we know that Halifax quality homes need special attention. That’s why we go the extra mile to make sure everything is properly prepared before we start painting. We make our recommendations for what should be done with the knowledge that a great paint job starts well before the paint is applied.
Cracks and holes need to be properly repaired and surfaces need to be sanded and clean before a drop of primer or paint is applied. We don’t cut corners and it shows in our work. Before you hire another painting company, be sure to give us a call as we’ll be happy to discuss your project and make sure your Halifax quality home looks its best for years to come.
Things to remember when you’re considering painting your home are the following…
- Which rooms do you want to paint?
- Do you want to paint the doors? Trim? Ceilings?
- What colours are you thinking about? Darker, lighter or the same?
- Will you be adding baseboards? Crown Mouldings?
- Are you happy with the condition of your walls and trim?
- Are there any moisture or leakage issues that need to be repaired before you paint?
- Can you do any of the painting yourself to keep the costs down? Maybe your teenagers can paint the closets and basement rooms that don’t need to be perfect.
- Are your floors in good shape? Should you consider getting them refinished before the painting work begins?
- What is your budget?